The Recessed door without flange has been designed with a 5/8″. This panel accepts ceramic tiles, acoustical tiles or any other type of material in order to blend in with the surface finish.
- Material – 16 gauge cold rolled steel
- Hinge – Continous piano hinge. Hinge location: Hinges must be located on the second dimension (height).
- Locking mechanism – Allen hex head cam latch. Requires a standard allen key to open the access door
- Flange – Without flange
- Frame – 1 5/8 ” in depth, made of cold rolled steel
- Rough opening – Door sizes + ¼ ” or + 6mm
- Finish – High quality white powder coat primer
- Packaging – Individually wrapped, 1 door per box
Recessed Access Door without flange – Specifications: